Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally



'twas a great day. Taught a class. Watched a great speech. Practiced driving with my oldest son. And then did all 25K at Pineland with James. First time that I got it all in this year, but hopefully there will be many more to come! I skated while James classicked. James also gave me some personal coaching, something I could use more of. It was beautiful. I did the last few K by myself and added the little loop on the way to River valley (turning back at the road) at the end to ensure the full 25K. The sun was setting and the sky was gorgeous. Sorry I missed sparkplug. Finished the day with a fun private party at Bubba's ... I didn't know you could do that!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, bummer that we missed each other out on the trails! And nice work on a great day of skiing. It was the perfect day for it :-)

    ReplyDelete