Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Missed TMR TNR



I just missed my 3rd TMR TNR @ TB since my first post-snow TNR on April 13. I had to be at a "mandatory" meeting for FHS XC parents. Did you know there are 70 something kids on the FHS XC team?!?! Anyhoo, I wanted to be at the meeting, but not sure it needed to be mandatory. So instead of the smooth trails at Twin Brook, I did 3X1 mile on the Woodville Road loop while Tom & Will were running with the team.
Total distance 7.14 mi
Total time 52:39
Pace 7:23/mi
Shoes Asics Piranha

2 comments:

  1. JW, I missed it too-- got called to Oregon for a week for a job interview-- but will get in a trail race in Bend (OR) Sunday-- Xterra half-marathon., a smooth, flat singletrack speedway beside the Deschutes River. With any luck, prize money will pay for my trip. Got to love that-- HI to you all, Susannah

    ReplyDelete