Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

sell out

I got about 3 miles into my roller ski today and thought "what the hell am I doing this for?" So I WALKED back to the car, drove home, and put my roller skis AND snow skis AND new inov8 shoes that I just bought (and haven't worn yet because of the achilles) on Craigslist. I then put this boytoy down on my cc:

my new indoor recreational toy

I am paying for one day delivery so I can watch the BIG DANCE tomorrow night. I also bought a six pack of PBR and I'm on my 6th now.

10 comments:

  1. April Fool! Or, you decided to channel Ryan, not sure which...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replace BIG DANCE with NASCAR and you would have described the locals in the town where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to work on my bullshitting. Next April, you folks are going down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always join me for my ocean swim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fool me once, can't fool me twice, or...

    ReplyDelete